Artists: Painters, Sculptors, Art and Crafts
Every town, village and remote little hamlet in Wales has a resident artist. It's nice to know that this art and craft tradition is as strongas ever and the proof is here within our list of famous Welsh artists, sculptors and craftsmen. You'll find references to Cefyn Burgess, David Emmanuel, Charles Byrd, Ernest Zobole, Christopher Williams, Gwen John and more!
Kevin SinnottHighly successful artist with exhibitions all over the world!
Richard DeaconContemporary sculptor. Studied at St. Martins and the Royal School of Art, London. Works include 'This, That and the Other', 'Fish out of Water' and at the Tate, 'Struck Dumb'.
Bryn WilliamsThe world's leading Welsh professional Formula 1 photographer. The only Welsh one. Has covered Formula 1 motor racing since the early 1980's.
Laurence Llewelyn-BowenUK TV personality and leading UK interior designer and style guru.
More Articles ...
- Cyril Ifold, artist with a Welsh connection!
- Penry Williams, artist with a connection to Wales (Merthyr Tydfil)
- Sir Kyffin Williams, artist with a connection to Wales (Anglesey)
- Sir Frank Brangwyn, artist with a Welsh connection!
- Ceri Richards, artist with a connection to Wales (Swansea)
- Moss Williams, artist with a connection to Wales (Caernarfon)