Terms and conditions of for famouswelsh.com
Thank you for using the Famous Welsh website.
Our terms and conditions of use are meant to protect this website for the thousands of visitors who use this the Famous Welsh website as a resource for learning about their Welsh roots and those who simply enjoy reading about Welsh achievements.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
You are entirely responsible and liable for all of your activities, conduct etc. on famouswelsh.com. You will not post on, from or through the service, or transmit to other users of the service, any material that infringes or violates another party's intellectual property rights (including another party's copyrights, trademark rights or trade secret rights) or rights of privacy, publicity or personality.
famouswelsh.com reserves the right without obligation or responsibility, to monitor the materials posted on the famouswelsh.com web site and pages. famouswelsh.com reserves the right to remove or modify any such material that at, famouswelsh.com sole discretion, violates, or may violate, any third party right, applicable law or this agreement. You remain solely responsible for the content of the materials you post in any area of the service and your private eMail messages should such services be available to you. Users are responsible for all content submitted to famouswelsh.com and will be held legally accountable when necessary. famouswelsh.com reserve the right to make amendments or modifications to any material posted, incorporated into other documents or records as fits famouswelsh.com requirements.
You agree not to do any of the following:
- Copy any software or content provided to you by famouswelsh.com.
- Translate any software or content provided to you by famouswelsh.com.
- Merge any software or content provided to you by famouswelsh.com with another program or modify any software or content provided to you by famouswelsh.com.
- Reverse-engineer, disassemble, decompile, or make any attempt to discover the source code underlying the services offered by or in connection with famouswelsh.com.
Right to Refuse Service
famouswelsh.com, the Famous Welsh website reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time, for any reason and without prior notice.
This includes but is not limited to the following:
- No profanity, or harassment
- No hate or racist propaganda
- No illegal activity under any law
- No nudity or pornographic material
- No material that violates or infringes third party rights.
Any material which famouswelsh.com deems inappropriate, at its sole discretion If your use contains any of the above material, you may not use famouswelsh.com.
If you think material you use may be questionable, eMail us for a review before using the service.
You understand that information available to you from third parties through the service may include materials that are unedited or offensive to you and that your access to such materials is at your own risk. famouswelsh.com and its affiliates hereby disclaim any responsibility for or control over such materials. In addition, famouswelsh.com and its affiliates disclaim any responsibility for the use of any personal information that you may choose to disclose in connection with the use of this service.
You must be 18 years old or over to use facilities at this website!
famousweslh.com Message facilities
All Message facilities are restricted to persons over the age of eighteen.
You are warned that the famouswelsh.com Message facilities are for entertainment purposes only, business or commercial use is forbidden. You may not use any service at famouswelsh.com to communicate falsehoods, hateful or racially abusive or otherwise offensive information. famouswelsh.com, The Famous Welsh website and affiliates are not responsible or liable in any way for:
- The content of messages sent or delivered via the MessagePad facilities.
- The authenticity of messages sent or delivered via the MessagePad facilities.
- Hate mail, foul, abusive or offensive language.
Any failure of the MessagePad facilities including but not restricted to failed or delayed messages, loss of data including MessagePad AddressBook, Messages, Blocked Listings and all other member facilities offered at this website.
Third Party Service/Products
We urge you to verify the validity of third party services or products sourced at famouswelsh.com or partners and affiliates including advice offered in chatrooms, via email or posted directly to any web pages etc. famouswelsh.com accepts no liability for the conduct of third parties or for losses incured from contact with such third parties.
famouswelsh.com reserves the right to modify or discontinue the service, or any portion of the service, with or without notice to you, and shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any consequences arising from such modification or discontinuation.
famouswelsh.com retains ownership and all rights to famouswelsh.com and famouswelsh.com name, logo's, software, media products such as databases, reports, web site, downloaded material and all information.
famouswelsh.com respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask our users to respect those rights as well. You should not breach existing or claimed property rights when using famouswelsh.com. You should not copy & paste or re-key printed material elements of copywritten material for publication at famouswelsh.com. famouswelsh.com use promotional material such as packaging/record/video sleeve art etc in a 'fair usage' context, respective copyrights apply.
Either you or famouswelsh.com may cancel your use and access to the service at any time for any reason, or for no reason. You may cancel your use by stopping the use of the service and it's web pages. All original material added to famouswelsh.com listings become the property of famouswelsh.com. Donations and offerings made to the Famous Welsh website, famouswelsh.com are the property of Famous Websites. Annual subscription fee's of £9.99 or less are non refundable.
- You agree and understand that you are using the service and this web site at your own risk. The service and this web site are provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. famouswelsh.com makes no warranties with respect to the service, either express or implied, and famouswelsh.com hereby disclaims to the fullest amount allowed by law, any warranties of satisfactory quality, quiet enjoyment, merchant ability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. You acknowledge and agree:
- That the service may contain bugs, defects and errors.
- That the service may be unavailable or inaccessible to you for
- substantial periods of time.
- That lost or corrupted data, including online and on your own computer is not the responsibility of famouswelsh.com.
- You agree to back-up onto your own system, if possible, any data or information you do not want to lose. No oral advice or written information given by famouswelsh.com, its employees, affiliates, or the like, will create a warranty; nor may you rely on any such information or advice.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances, including negligence, will famouswelsh.com, or its affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, reliance, special, exemplary or consequential damages that result from the use of or inability to use the service or this web site. This includes but is not limited to reliance on any information obtained via the service, or that results from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or eMails, loss of or damage to data, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation, or in transmission, or any failure of performance, whether or not limited to acts of God, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorised access to famouswelsh.com records, programs or services, lost profits or goodwill.
You hereby acknowledge that the foregoing limitation applies to you regardless of the theory of liability (including breach of contract, negligence and strict liability) that this provision will apply whether or not famouswelsh.com is given notice of the possibility of such damages, and that this provision will apply to all content, merchandise or services available through the service, or from famouswelsh.com or its affiliates. In addition, famouswelsh.com disclaims all liability regardless of the form of action, for the acts or omissions of other users (including unauthorised users, or "Hackers" of the service. famouswelsh.com is not responsible for the procurement of substitute goods or services.
Upon famouswelsh.com request, you shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless famouswelsh.com, its affiliated companies, employees, agents and licensees, from any claims, losses, damages, expenses, and fees including without limitation reasonable solicitors fees, arising out of or relating to: Your use of and enrolment in the service, including without limitation any violation of this agreement.
Our returns policy follows the guidlines of the Office of Fair Trading in the UK.
Goods found damaged on delivery should be returned straight away with the original packaging. We will dispatch a replacment as soon as possible.
- Items must be sent back to us within seven days.
- The customer is responsible for postage and packaging charges.
- The goods must be returned unused, with all original packaging and in a saleable condition.
If you have any queries regarding purchases at famouswelsh.com please use our online form to contact us.