Frank Hope-Jones Developed the 'Synchronome' electric clock system. He devised the 'pip' time signal first broadcast by the BBC and later by most of the world's major broadcasting organisations.
Sir John Thomas (Prof) Former Director of the Royal Institution. Previously held Chair of Physical Sciences at Cambridge. Before that Professor and Head of Chemistry Department at Aberystwyth. Member of the Bardic Circle of the National Eisteddfod.
Kevin Morgan Groundbreaking work in the field of Pharmaceutical powder compacting.
Edward Roberts Biochemistry
Sir Chris Evans Britain's most colourful biotech entrepreneur, 'The Welsh wizard'.
Laurence Matthews He was a scientist who helped clone the first sheep who became known as Dolly.
Gaynor Morgan Inventing and patenting the 'inco-stop'.
More Articles …
- John Maddox, scientist with a connection to Wales (South Wales)
- John Ddu, scientist with a Welsh connection!
- Richard Roberts, scientist with a Welsh connection!
- William Morgan, scientist with a connection to Wales (Bridgend)
- Willam Jones, scientist with a Welsh connection!
- Archie Cochrane, scientist with a connection to Wales (Cardiff)