Dai Rees Controller, Civil Aviation Authority Flying Unit.
Maureen Rees Of BBC's 'Driving School' TV series.
Sir Clement Thomas President of the BMA.
Roger Evans Human Rights barrister, one of the first to take UK government to European Court. Main mover in Liberty, the Human Rights group. Barrister-at-law, Company Director, Charity Trustee.
Esther Grainger Well known artist. She worked in oils and has been included in TV documentaries.
David Roberts Served with M 3-3 U.S. Marine Corps. in VN 1965-1966 and 1970-1971. The first Welshman in VN.
Lord Atkin Law Lord who was without doubt one the greatest United Kingdom common law judges. Lord Atkin's career had two highlights. First, he fashioned the famous 'neighbour test' which founded the modern law of negligence. (Donoghue v. Stevenson 1932). Second, during the war he courageously dissented in Liversidge v. Anderson (1942).
More Articles …
- Gwynfor Evans, notable with a Welsh connection!
- Pritchard Henry, notable with a connection to Wales (Pontypridd)
- Peter Rabbit, notable with a connection to Wales (Tenby)
- Princess Diana, notable with a Welsh connection!
- Perceval, notable with a Welsh connection!
- Sophie Rees-Jones, notable with a Welsh connection!